Multimodal transportations take the least time, lining up on the principle of continuous transportation from terminal to terminal, and are used in cases where there is no direct route by single mode of transportation between sender and consignee.
ENICA EXPRESS offers:
- Multimodal container delivery of cargoes from China, Korea, Japan and other Asia-Pacific countries to Central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan) and Russia via the TRANS-China, TRANS-Russia and TRANS-Iranian routes.
- Multi-modal international transportation from European countries, USA and Canada to the countries of the EAEU and Central Asia.
- Execution of loading operations, temporary storage and warehousing of goods in ports and terminals of Europe and Asia if changing mode of transport;
- Possibility of organizing the delivery by transit via Iran (Bandar Abbas) and from Iran through the border crossings Sarahs, Astara, as well as via the ports of Bandar Anzali and Bandar Amirabad to the ports of Aktau, Astrakhan, Makhachkala, and in reverse direction;
- Comprehensive route planning and schedule with a constant tracing of cargo movement at all stages of transportation;
- Combined transportation by different modes of transport: rail, road, water, air.